Wednesday 18 December 2013

25 Weeks Pregnant


Taken at 25 Weeks, 3 Days

How Far Along? 25 Weeks, 6 Days

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nuh uh!

Food Cravings? Nothing I can think of... I mean, aside from Mexican food of course. (Mmmm Mucho Burrito...) This is a well known fact apparently, as even my (almost) 7 yr old nephew asked me the other day why the baby likes jalapenos so much. He's the cutest.

Mood? Really good! At the end of last week I felt a head cold coming on and I totally killed that sucker with Vitamin D and other natural supplements. I LOVE beating a cold before it starts. Now, the past couple of days I've had a bit of a cough, but I'll take that any day over a full on sinus cold! My mood was also instantly boosted when we put up our gorgeous, wonderful smelling tree on Saturday. It's the best tree I've ever seen!

Symptoms? Best news ever- at my last appointment my Chiropractor told me that I was almost completely aligned for the first time! I've been feeling pain free for a couple of weeks and he said not to rebook until (unless) I start experiencing pain again. Woo hoo!!! He also told me the pelvic pain can be attributed to the growth spurt my belly had recently, and it shouldn't last much longer. It's already feeling better, but I did pick up some Lecithin as well to help out with it :)

Sleep? There was one night this week that was really horrible, but that's neither here nor there. For the most part I am sleeping quite well. Definitely less on my stomach, and more on my side these days. I am SO thankful that at the very beginning my midwife told me not to worry about the position I sleep in. I hate feeling like I can't turn over and move around.

Movement? Babe is moovin and groovin all the time! I've been getting a few kicks aimed downwards lately. Those are, um... less comfortable.

Best moment of the week? Getting our tree and decorating it!! We have a tradition where each year we get a new ornament that has the year on it. (Last year's was actually gifted to us)
Loooooove this year's:
Looking forward to? Later today (Wednesday) I have an appointment with my Midwife. Love love hearing that heartbeat!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.... and definitely getting flatter.

Stretch marks? Still zero

Nursery Progress? I'm getting so excited to get a move on with this! We've set aside the week between Christmas and New Years to do most of the big stuff. Can't wait to get it painted and crib set up!

Baby Loot: One diaper (bought used) came in the mail, and I'm picking up another one from Sherwood Park after my MW appointment today!

Funniest Pregnant Moment of the Week: I was standing in front of the stove stirring a sauce the other night and Chris looks over and says "Your belly..." (I'm imagining he's going to say something about it getting splattered with red sauce or it touching the stove) "...is definitely sticking out further than your boobs now" Ha! He speaks the truth! Speaking of that, if anyone has seen "Away We Go" you'll understand when I say that a lot of our topics of conversation with this pregnancy are quite similar to theirs...



Like what you've read? Consider following me on Bloglovin (button below), or you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!
Follow on Bloglovin





Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment