What's the old saying? Imitation is the purest form of flattery? Something like that. Either way, I'm doing it.
I turned 26 a couple days ago, and I have decided to make a list of 26 things I would like to do in the next year. Some are brand new, some are things I've been talking about forever, and just need a reason to do them, and some are things I've done many times, but now that I'm married, and madly in love, I sometimes just daydream about romantic picnics and skating with hot cocoa.
So, without further adieu, in no particular order:
2. Go Snowshoeing with my love (There's a story here...) Sadly it looks like this won't happen- if there is any snow before my birthday, I doubt it will be enough *knock on wood*
3. Make homemade salsa (The homemade is kinda implied, huh?)
5. Draw. Anything. (Something I used to really enjoy and constantly swear I'll start up again)
6. Create a Numbers spreadsheet for our budget (Get out of the paper & pen dark ages)
7. Go skating at the rink near our house - Again... very sad, but I missed the boat on this one :(
10. Paint our entire home (ALL rooms!)
12. Jump off 30 ft diving board at Kinsmen Swimming Pool Attempted!!!
14. Make a Gardening log book (re: get better at gardening)
15. Make a photo book with all our wedding pictures
19. Begin getting up earlier (Currently: 7:45. Goal: 7:00)
20. Go to a driving range and a hit a golf ball (for the first time)
So the deal is that when I cross something off my list, I blog about it. Dealio?