Friday 9 November 2012

27 in 27 - The Finalized List

Well everyone, I've finalized the list of 27 things that I will cook/bake in my 27th year of life. (Although, as a side note - seeing as I just celebrated my 27th Birthday, I am actually in my 28th year of life. So weird! I only realized this after completing my 26 in 26, and making up this challenge, so I'm not changing it) My deadline is my next birthday- October 14th, and I am so excited for this challenge!

I have split the list into sections, and in no particular order numbered them off to easily keep track of what I have and have not completed. As previously promised, I am committing to not only create each of these dishes, but also to blog step-by-step instructions complete with pictures. I have no idea where to start, but I'm thinking I should get on it pretty quick!!

So, with no further ado....

Dessert/Candy
1. Bienenstich
2. Salt Water Taffy
3. Rolo Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookies
4. Cream Puffs
5. Tiramisu
6. Coconut Buns
7. Baklava
8. Peanut Brittle
9. Divinity Fudge
10. German Apple Strudel
11. Chai Cupcakes
12. Churros

Main Dish
13. Meatloaf
14. Borscht
15. Donairs (both meat and sauce from scratch)
16. Wiener Schnitzel & Spaetzle 
17. Pannekoeken

Side Dish
18. Perogies
19. Homemade Pasta
20. Garlic Dill Pickles
21. Dolmades
22. Homemade (super garlicky) Caesar Dressing
23. Curry Fries

Bread 
24. Pita Bread
25. Naan Bread
26. Pretzels
27. Bagels

Wish me luck!!! Hopefully next week I will be blogging my first creation. Suggestions anyone??

Like what you've read? Aside from following this blog, you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!

Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment