Wednesday 27 November 2013

22 Weeks Pregnant


Taken at 22 Weeks, 3 Days

How Far Along? 22 Weeks, 6 Days

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! I have finally tried the last thing on my aversion list to see if it bothered me. I happy to report I am fully enjoying ceasar salad again!

Food Cravings? This might sound weird, but right after I typed that I thought to myself how much I would love a good, garlicky ceasar salad right now....
 
Mood? Pretty good I think. Chris might disagree though, seeing as he was the one that suffered from my short temper tantrums this weekend. I don't know what it was, but there were a few times that I was just plain upset with life. Short lived each time, and a good reminder to me to not put too much on my plate. It's always the stress of getting things done that gets to me, and when you add in the hormones and the extra fatigue it's a prefect storm! 

Symptoms? My back still, on and off depending on the day. Most days it is quite good, but there was one day this week it hurt so bad it brought me to tears. Although to be honest it was also a grumpy hormonal moment, so I'm not so sure the tears were all about the pain ;) 

Sleep? Aside from one horrific night of tossing and turning and nearly no sleep, the rest have been pretty great. I guess I'd rather one horrible sleep to 7 so-so sleeps...? 

Movement? Lots of kicks! I could spend all my time just sitting staring at my belly watching our little one bounce around in there. Way more entertaining than any TV show out there! 

Best moment of the week? That would have to be enjoying a delicious turkey dinner with good friends on Saturday. Chris deep fried the turkey, and then we had stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, nalysnyky (SO good!) carrots, ceasar salad and buns. And for dessert, pumpkin creme brulee. All that with some of the best company one could ask for- It was perfect.

Looking forward to? Christmas decorating this weekend!! All things Christmas make me all kinds of happy!


Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think it has changed at all yet.


Stretch marks? Nope. I actually just checked my entire belly for the first time this week. Finally feel like my skin is stretching enough that I should make sure I'm lotion-ing often and keeping watch! I'm going to be honest here though- I'm really not that concerned about stretch marks. Pretty sure I'll get a few, and that it won't wreck my life.

Nursery Progress? Right. About that. We still haven't picked a paint color yet (that always seems to be the hardest part for us) Sooo... project still on hold.


Baby Loot: Nothing new this week, but I expect to have lots to tell after Black Friday!


Funniest Pregnant Moment of the Week: Ummm... that time that I thought Black Friday was LAST week. Well, that was more disappointing than funny, but it's all I've got.


Like what you've read? Consider following me on Bloglovin (button below), or you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!
Follow on Bloglovin





Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment