Wednesday 30 October 2013

18 Weeks Pregnant


Taken at 18 Week, 3 Days

How Far Along? 18 Weeks, 6 Days

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!!


Food Cravings? A donair. Ha! How's that for nitrates? (Don't get me started on nitrates) Yes I ate one, and yes it was delicious!

Mood? Great most of the time, but I have had a few silly tearful moments this past week. (I can only see the silliness afterwards of course.) Just the other night I cried while making granola bars (first time since being pregnant- at first because I was too sick, then I just got lazy) because I was sure Chris wouldn't like them anymore since he's been eating store bought sugar filled granola bars for the last 3 months. He laughed at me. I cried a little more. He realized I was actually crying and assured me he will love them just as much as he used to. (Phew!)

Symptoms? I think my back is better than it was last week. My chiropractor did a different adjustment this last time and it definitely helped. Not 100% yet, but I'm much happier. Also, I have a massage booked tonight, so I'm pretty sure that will also help a ton. Oh, how I love massages! Other than that, just a growing belly! (Is that a symptom?)

Sleep? It's very slowly going downhill. I've been waking up once or twice a night to turn over/readjust/push Chris back to his side of the bed (Seriously. This guys loves me a lot in his sleep!) like I usually do, but now I am having more trouble getting back to sleep. Certain positions that lean too much on my belly gets protests in the form of kicks... which I am still enthralled by, so then I take a moment to just enjoy the kicks before readjusting. ;)

Movement? Well, as you can tell form my picture and my last answer, this week I've started feeling more pronounced kicks, rather than just "movement" It's really cool! Baby doesn't seem to like when I wear jeans with a belt on, and I have to admit that I wear them just so I can feel baby kicking the belt out of the way. Along with feeling something more pronounced, I am definitely feeling it more often as well. I'm just loving it!

Best moment of the week? There was one night that Chris and I were watching TV on the couch and he had his hand resting on my belly. All of a sudden baby started kicking his hand! I told him "I know you can't feel it, because it's not strong enough yet, but the baby is kicking your hand!" He then spent the next 5 minutes trying his hardest to feel it, which was really really cute.

Looking forward to? Our ultrasound on Nov 4th!! Soooo excited. No, we will not be finding out the sex, but we are super excited to see our baby again (now that it looks like a baby!)

Belly Button in or out? In 

Stretch marks? No

Nursery Progress? We took a bunch of garbage out of the room like I had hoped this past weekend, so now almost everything in the room is baby stuff. 90% for sure. I'm thinking paint could happen soon...


Baby Loot: Nothing new since last week...


Funniest Pregnant Moment of the Week: Hmmm... maybe the granola bar story above? Seriously pregnancy hormones: Calm down!



Like what you've read? Consider following me on Bloglovin (button below), or you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!
Follow on Bloglovin





Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment